Suicide Crisis Prevention and Intervention
Individual Learning Module
Suicide has been at the forefront of our news over the past several years. In this training module, you will learn:
- Current statistics related to suicide and implications of 'hopelessness'
- The role of 'Spiritual Warfare" and biblical narratives of suicide.
- Suicide gestures, behaviors and myths.
- Risk factors for suicide among youth and other at-risk populations.
- Tools for crisis prevention and intervention.
- Establishing community gatekeepers.
Participants successfully completing learning module will complete a final quiz and receive a certificate of completion from Faith Solutions to Mental Health.