Welcome to Mental Health and Faith Foundations Part II,
This introductory course is for professionals, faith leaders, lay persons, caregivers, and others who seek basic knowledge in mental health and faith integration. We will continue to lay the foundation for mental health ministry. In this 7 week course, you will focus on application of mental health theory and technique to areas of mental health ministry:
- Biblical truths and applications for deliverance and inner healing.
- Adverse childhood experiences and Trauma informed mental health ministry.
- Mental health ministry to youth and families.
- Mediation, conflict resolution and reconciliation.
- Domestic violence and other forms of abuse.
- Mental health outreach, evangelism and discipleship.
- Congregational and pastoral support - Mental health ministry in your local church
This introductory course is the second of a two part series. Individuals who successfully complete mental health and faith foundations courses I and II will be eligible to sit for a written exam.Upon passing the exam with a score of 80% or more, learners will have shown proficiency in mental health ministry core competencies and will be offered certification as a Mental health Minister/Mental health Ministry through Faith Solutions to Mental Health and will be authorized to function with all rights and privileges as a mental health minister.